Get answers to common questions about America’s public and private water systems.
Air Purification Systems
Breathe easy with improved indoor air quality.
Purified Air Solutions
Studies show that we spend 90% of our time indoors. Shouldn't the air we breathe for nine-tenths of our lives to be as fresh as possible? This is why Culligan® is proud to offer HealthWay and Luminor air purification systems, so your indoor air will be fresh, healthy and free of pollutants, chemicals and other contaminants.
HealthWay Deluxe and Tabletop air purifiers efficiently remove 99.99% of microscopic airborne particles like dust mites, pet dander, pollen, smoke, bacteria, mold, fungi and other invisible air pollutants. Utilizing technology developed through a United States Military Grant focused on germ warfare, HealthWay is the only system to effectively address all major pollutant categories. Our patented technology is currently used in hospitals, medical clean rooms, government buildings, and military applications. Learn more about the Healthway Air Purification System.
Improve your indoor air quality with Luminor UVC Air Purification and ensure that you and your family are breathing clean air with the power of UVC technology. Simple to use and easy to install, this system mounts onto your existing forced air furnace and effectively purifies up to 3,500 sq. ft.
Benefits of a HealthWay Air Purifier:
- Tested and verified to perform more efficiently than HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) standards
- Virus capture rate of 99-100%
- Bacteria capture rate of 98-100%
- Mold and fungi capture rate of 94-100%
- Substantial reduction in airborne microorganisms, chemicals, VOCs, offensive gas odors and smoke
- Less dust and dander, pollen and dust mite waste
- Simple to use and maintain
- Portable design means they can be installed in any room and easily moved
Benefits of a Luminor Air Purifier:
- Kills germs that cause colds and flus.
- Alleviates allergies and asthma symptoms.
- Provides clean, fresh air for the entire home.
- Compact and easy to install.
- Safety feature designed to prevent accidental exposure to UVC light.
- Built-in lamp replacement indicator.
- Learn more about the UVC purifier.
HealthWay & HEPA Standards
HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) is a standard for air filtration set by the U.S. government. While this is generally seen as an acceptable measurement for whether indoor air is good or bad, at HealthWay, we only saw it as a starting point. After all, HEPA filters are not 100% effective for particles up to 0.3 micron – which the American Lung Association qualifies as "ultra fine particles."
Our technology is 40 times more efficient than HEPA standards, capturing 99.99% of pollutants at 0.007 micron, or super ultra fine - making HealthWay the most efficient air purifier available.
Learn more about HealthWay Air Purifiers:
Every HealthWay System and installation plan is customized based on your air purification needs. Your local Culligan Man™, an authorized HealthWay dealer, will review the size of your household or office, air source and potential contaminants before recommending the perfect air purification solution for you and your budget.
Contact your local Culligan Man™ for pricing today!
What Clients Say
Tracy, Chad and the delivery guys are very helpful. They are very efficient at there jobs. Highly recommend them.
- Culligan Customer